.NET Core DevOps Engineer
Amsterdam – Fulltime
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity? Would you like to directly influence our business through state of the art technology? Do you want to work on consumer facing enterprise class platform? Do you like a start-up style delivery and organisational dynamics? Do you answer yes to any of these questions? Than we just might have the opportunity for you!
Who are we?
We are GroupDeal B.V., a multi label e-commerce platform founded in 2010. GroupDeal is one of the digital labels of the Telegraaf Media Groep. All our labels serve their unique target audiences by offering great time bound offers and through TMG we have the ability to reach 7million individuals each day
What will you be doing?
We’ve started to create a best of breed multi label e-commerce platform based on a micro services architecture running on AWS. The fully automated CI/CD pipeline ensures that we can have multiple deployments a day giving us the ability to delivery value at the speed of business. We have implemented Scrum and DevOps as methodologies to support our agile mind-set.
You will also:
- work closely with the Product Owner and Analyst to translate business value into code,
- design and deliver code for features and products with a quality mindset,
- write clean, solid, readable code that scales and performs well,
- verify quality of the code delivered through test planning and manual/automated testing,
- provide oversight through code and design reviews for features delivered by other developers,
- adopt, embrace, and promote agile practices with your peers.
You are not just technically savvy, but you have a professional and social perceptive and flexible enough to make technical information easily understood by anyone in our organization
Is this you?
Working with our team requires the following skills:
- > 4 years of expertise in C# and the .NET framework,
- experience in building web applications and API’s using ASP.NET MVC,
- knowledge of .NET Core is a big plus,
- experience with GIT, CI/CD pipelines, PostgreSQL or simular and design patterns and principals,
- great understanding and focus on security,
- good communication skills,
- the mentality to proactively monitor own work in production.
- a great sense of humour!
And if you identify with TMG’s core values: cooperation, innovation, customer orientation and integrity than let’s talk!
What we offer!
A creative and inspiring work environment with room for personal growth and development. TMG Digital is a dynamic start-up incubator within a large organization combining the best of both words! You’ll get a competitive salary, Macbook Pro, iPhone 6, and of course a daily newspaper on your doorstep. We have an excellent gym in the building, ping pong championships and often organize social drinks on Friday afternoon.
TMG is one of the largest media companies in the Netherlands. Our largest brands are the Telegraaf, DFT, Telesport, Metro, Autovisie, Privé, VROUW, some regional titles and Radio Veronica, classic FM and Sky Radio. We deliver news and entertainment through all media channels, 24/7.
Hit the apply button and let us know. Questions can be directed to Kim Buunk, recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.